Sunday, June 09, 2019

BACK IN ACTION!


It's been over a year!! I had been uploading reviews to my new website, but have now allowed it to lapse. I shall now upload everything on here.
Update: Am still getting used to being scalped, I shaved my head to film a couple of scenes for the revamped production of 'NEW DAWN FADES: A Play About Joy Division & Manchester', and will see myself projected onto a large screen this September at The Dancehouse, Manchester 12th - 14th, Sheffield Leadmill 16th to 17th, and London's Jacksons Lane Theatre, Highgate 19th to 21st.



Director Sean Mason films 'Dr Dee' (Photo: Shay Rowan)


And, 'ONE MAN BOND: Every Bond Film In 60 Minutes' returns in July, at the Rhyl Comedy Festival. The first performance since winning the 2018 Salford Star Award for 'Best Performer'.
https://www.facebook.com/events/653831401696307/


Receiving the Salford Star award


More theatre/film/music reviews to come!

No comments: